The Iskandar Airport is a Class II domestic airport with basic facilities located on the Iskandar Pangkalan Bun street. From here you can fly to several cities on Borneo and Java.
The runway was extended to 2,120 metres in 2014 to accommodate larger aircraft like the Boeing 737.
- 6 km.
- IDR 75.000
- Bandar Udara Iskandar
- Look for flights to Pangkalan Bun
- Find a hotel in Pangkalan Bun
Which airlines fly to Iskandar Airport?
Where is Iskandar Airport located?
Iskandar Airport is located just outside the city, about 6 km southeast of Pangkalan Bun city center.
How to get from the airport to Pangkalan Bun city centre by public transport?
Busses are not available, but taxis are cheap at around Rp. 75.000 for the trip to the city centre.
All prices quoted here were found in July 2017
What are popular destinations from Iskandar Airport?
Most flights from Iskandar Airport are to Semarang and to Surabaya but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by Wings Air. Every day there are flights to 5 destinations from Iskandar Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Semarang: Achmad Yani International Airport (SRG)
- 2. Surabaya: Juanda International Airport (SUB)
- 3. Jakarta: Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK)
- 4. Sampit: H. Asan Airport (SMQ)
- 5. Palangkaraya: Tjilik Riwut Airport (PKY)