Buluh Tumbang Airport or H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin Airport (TJQ) is an airport in Tanjung Pandan, Bangka-Belitung, Indonesia. Tanjung Pandan's Bulutumbang Airport is only a 45-minute flight from Jakarta, the closest major airport to the city.
- 15 km.
- IDR 100.000
- Bandar Udara Internasional H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin
- Buluh Tumbang International Airport
- Look for flights to Tanjung Pandan
- Find a hotel in Tanjung Pandan
Which airlines fly to H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport?
Where is H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport located?
Hanandjoeddin Airport is located 15 km east of the city Tanjung Pandan on the island of Belitung, just of the eastern coast of Sumatra.
How to get from the airport to Tanjung Pandan city centre by public transport?
From the airport departs the Angkutan Kota bus which will get you in the city for Rp. 12,000.
How much does a taxi cost from the airport to Tanjung Pandan city centre?
A taxi to Tanjung Pandan would cost about Rp. 100,000. Taxi's are waiting outside the arrival area.
All prices quoted here were found in July 2017
What are popular destinations from H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport?
H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport is not a large airport so there are not many flights departing here. There are only a few destinations that you can reach from H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport, most of these are operated by Lion Air. Many people take a flight to Jakarta and transfer to another flight there.
- 1. Jakarta: Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK)
- 2. Pangkal Pinang: Depati Amir Airport (PGK)
- 3. Jakarta: Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport (HLP)
- 4. Kuala Lumpur: Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)