Looking for a cheap flight from Amsterdam to Edinburgh (AMS-EDI)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Edinburgh for British Airways, KLM Cityhopper, easyJet, Flybe, BA CityFlyer. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Edinburgh.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Amsterdam and Edinburgh is about 1 hr 20 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Edinburgh is 1 hour earlier than the time in Amsterdam. The timezone for Amsterdam is: UTC +01:00. The local time now: 02:31:22. For Edinburgh the timezone is: UTC +00:00 and the local time now: 01:31:22.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Amsterdam to Edinburgh.
- Weekly there are 11 flights between Amsterdam to Edinburgh.
- The earliest flight from Amsterdam to Edinburgh is at 07:20.
- The latest flight is at 21:45.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
About Edinburgh Airport
The Edinburgh Airport is with over 12 million passenger per year the largest airport in Scotland and sixth-busiest in the United Kingdom. The airport provides a wide range of flights to destinations in the UK, continental Europe and North America.
Which airlines have direct flights between Amsterdam - Edinburgh?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|