Looking for a cheap flight from Amsterdam to Munich (AMS-MUC)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Munich for Lufthansa, KLM Cityhopper, Lufthansa CityLine, Eurowings, Transavia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Munich.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Amsterdam and Munich is about 1 hr 15 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +01:00. The local time now: 11:06:09.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Amsterdam to Munich.
- Weekly there are 48 flights between Amsterdam to Munich.
- The earliest flight from Amsterdam to Munich is at 07:05.
- The latest flight is at 20:35.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
About Munich Airport
Munich Airport is a large international airport serving Munich, the capital of the state of Bavaria in Germany. With over 42 million passengers a year, Munich Airport is the second largest airport in Germany, after Frankfurt Airport, and is a major hub for Lufthansa and Lufthansa Regional. Although Lufthansa has its base at Frankfurt, the airline has more flights from Munich to European destinations, while Frankfurt has more intercontinental flights. The airport was voted best European Airport eight times in the last ten years.
Which airlines have direct flights between Amsterdam - Munich?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|LX||Swiss International Air Lines||1||--||--|