Looking for a cheap flight from Amsterdam to Tokyo (AMS-TYOA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Tokyo for Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, KLM Cityhopper, ANA Wings, Transavia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Tokyo.
Flight time and time difference
- Be aware there is a time difference of 8 hours: The time in Amsterdam is 8 hour earlier than the time in Tokyo. The timezone for Amsterdam is: UTC +01:00. The local time now: 12:03:31. For Tokyo the timezone is: UTC +09:00 and the local time now: 20:03:31.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Amsterdam to Tokyo.
- Weekly there are 5 flights between Amsterdam to Tokyo.
- The earliest flight from Amsterdam to Tokyo is at 14:35.
- The latest flight is at 14:35.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
The metropole Tokyo has multiple airports: Haneda Airport (HND), Narita International Airport (NRT). Find cheap flights to Tokyo here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Tokyo, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Amsterdam - Tokyo?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|