Looking for a cheap flight from Balikpapan to Makassar (BPN-UPG)? Flights fares for Balikpapan to Makassar start at THB 2015. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Balikpapan to Makassar for Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, Citilink, Wings Air, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Balikpapan to Makassar.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Balikpapan and Makassar is about 25 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 14:35:22.
- There are 6 airlines flying from Balikpapan to Makassar.
- Weekly there are 66 flights between Balikpapan to Makassar.
- The earliest flight from Balikpapan to Makassar is at 06:30.
- The latest flight is at 20:55.
- The cheapest price for flight from Balikpapan Makassar is THB 2015.
About Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Airport
The Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Airport, formerly Sepinggan International Airport, in Balikpapan is the largest airport and busiest airport in Kalimantan on the Indonesian side of Borneo.
About Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport
Makassar Airport is a major hub for flights between west and east Indonesia and with over 5 million passengers a year it is one the busiest airports in Indonesia. From Makassar you can take a flight to almost every airport in the eastern part of the country as well as to major airports in Java and Kalimantan. Garuda and Airasia have flights from Makassar to a few international destinations like Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
Which airlines have direct flights between Balikpapan - Makassar?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|8B||Transnusa Air Services||2||--||--|
|SL||Thai Lion Air||1||--||--|