Looking for a cheap flight from Dublin to Amsterdam (DUB-AMS)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Dublin to Amsterdam for Aer Lingus, KLM Cityhopper, Ryanair, Transavia, CityJet. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Dublin to Amsterdam.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Dublin and Amsterdam is about 1 hr 35 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Dublin is 1 hour earlier than the time in Amsterdam. The timezone for Dublin is: UTC +00:00. The local time now: 08:02:37. For Amsterdam the timezone is: UTC +01:00 and the local time now: 09:02:37.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Dublin to Amsterdam.
- Weekly there are 56 flights between Dublin to Amsterdam.
- The earliest flight from Dublin to Amsterdam is at 05:55.
- The latest flight is at 20:45.
About Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport is the international airport serving the capital of Ireland. It is the largest airport in Ireland and with over 25 million passengers a year one of the 20th busiest airports in Europe. Dublin Airport is the home base of national airline Aer Lingus and low-cost airline Ryanair.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
Which airlines have direct flights between Dublin - Amsterdam?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|LX||Swiss International Air Lines||2||--||--|