Looking for a cheap flight from Fukuoka to Nagoya (FUK-NGO)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Fukuoka to Nagoya for Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, ANA Wings, Air Japan, Air Do, Jetstar Japan. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Fukuoka to Nagoya.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Fukuoka and Nagoya is about 1 hr 10 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +09:00. The local time now: 04:07:58.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Fukuoka to Nagoya.
- Weekly there are 5 flights between Fukuoka to Nagoya.
- The earliest flight from Fukuoka to Nagoya is at 09:05.
- The latest flight is at 20:30.
About Fukuoka Airport
The Fukuoka International Airport, formerly the Itazuke Air Base is the fourth busiest airport in Japan with close to 20 million passengers.
The airport is close to the city so it is surrounded by residential areas, therefore the airport does not operate at night: the last flight is at 10pm and flights resume in the morning at 7am.
Fukuoka is often seen as the most convenient airport in Japan.
Japan Airlines and ANA serve many domestic routes to all major cities in Japan from Fukuoka and many airlines offer international flights to Fukuoka as well.
About Chubu Centrair International Airport
The Nagoya Chubu Centrair International Airport or also known as Central Japan International Airport opened in February 2005 replacing the old Nagoya Airport. The old airport is now named Nagoya Airfield and all commercial flights and the IATA code (NGO) moved to the new airport.
Which airlines have direct flights between Fukuoka - Nagoya?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|NH||All Nippon Airways||2||--||--|