Looking for a cheap flight from Palangkaraya to Pangkalan Bun (PKY-PKN)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Palangkaraya to Pangkalan Bun for Lion Air, Batik Air, Wings Air, Citilink, Garuda Indonesia, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Palangkaraya to Pangkalan Bun.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Palangkaraya and Pangkalan Bun is about 50 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Palangkaraya to Pangkalan Bun.
- The earliest flight from Palangkaraya to Pangkalan Bun is at 08:20.
- The latest flight is at 08:20.
About Tjilik Riwut Airport
The Tjilik Riwut Airport serves the city of Palangkaraya and is the largest airport in Central Kalimantan. This airport is named after Tjilik Riwut, the first Governor of Central Kalimantan. The airport is a hub for Lion Air which also operates the Lion Air Flight School and the Lion Air Hangar for maintenance.
About Iskandar Airport
The Iskandar Airport is a Class II domestic airport with basic facilities located on the Iskandar Pangkalan Bun street. From here you can fly to several cities on Borneo and Java.
Which airlines have direct flights between Palangkaraya - Pangkalan Bun?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|