Looking for a cheap flight from Tokyo to Guangzhou (TYOA-CAN)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Tokyo to Guangzhou for China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, XiamenAir. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Tokyo to Guangzhou.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Tokyo and Guangzhou is about 3 hr 40 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Guangzhou is 1 hour earlier than the time in Tokyo. The timezone for Tokyo is: UTC +09:00. The local time now: 07:09:18. For Guangzhou the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 06:09:18.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Tokyo to Guangzhou.
- Weekly there are 38 flights between Tokyo to Guangzhou.
- The earliest flight from Tokyo to Guangzhou is at 08:50.
- The latest flight is at 17:20.
The metropole Tokyo has multiple airports: Haneda Airport (HND), Narita International Airport (NRT). Find cheap flights to Tokyo here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Tokyo, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
About Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
The Baiyun International airport of Guangzhou is China's second busiest with over 40 million passengers a year. The airport serves the city of Guangzhou and the province Guangdong, formerly known as Canton, and is a major hub to other destinations in China.
Which airlines have direct flights between Tokyo - Guangzhou?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|CZ||China Southern Airlines||6||--||--|